100% Free Razor

Deal Score+45

Welcome to Free Razor. Our website offers UK users totally FREE Razors. From Gillette & Wilkinson Sword. Follow three very easy steps. 23 models to choose from.  Relaunched in July and better than ever!

Free Razor offers customers the chance to claim a totally free Gillette Fusion, Gillette Venus or Gillette Fusion Pro Styler razor (women’s or men’s version). The customer needs to register, complete an offer and refer a friend, they then receive a totally free razor free of charge with free delivery.

Now– new models added.   With a different email address, you may qualify even if you already got one freebie.  Offer available in UK. Over 18’s only.

Get Free Razor

9.3 Total Score
Gillette Free Razor

Gillette is giving one of twenty-three Gillette or Wilkinson Sword razors to qualified applicants.

Quality
Value
Cost of Accessories
8.5
Comfort of Shave
9.5
User Rating: 4.8 (1 votes)
Free

22 Comments
  1. Reply
    Sam July 20, 2016 at 8:37 am

I was an electric shaver man before!

Users who have LIKED this comment:

2. Reply
    danny May 29, 2016 at 3:27 am

Its free but if I could give 0 I would

it started well, being free and I would say I was excited. I received a good freebie package but the reason it’s free is clear. the blades last one shave on reasonable stubble, the shave isn’t as good as mach3 and the replacement of blades is shocking high.

It’s ok for the freebie, wouldn’t use again, back to electric shave for me

3. Reply
    Mr A R Scott May 18, 2016 at 6:08 pm

landoffreebies.co.uk freebies

Hello everyone, Sorry to be a real pain in the backside.

A while back I ordered a free razor set from this website, it all arrived in good order and I have been extremely happy with it.

Can you please confirm I can re-order again as long as 12month have passed? Is that 12 months from the last time I register or 12 months from the last delivery?

Andrew Scott

Freebie Star May 19, 2016 at 10:15 am

I know they have the 12-month rule, but I’m not sure when that date starts. I guess you will just have to try and find out.

4. Reply
    Josephine C May 16, 2016 at 7:15 am

FreeRazor

Support were very fast, I sent an email 11pm saturday and received a reply sunday am and look forward to my free razor soon

5. Reply
    Emma Sutclife May 4, 2016 at 3:36 am

Such a scam!

Great site you’ve got here but this offer is a scam. They closed my account and claimed I cannot rejoin. you should remove them please

Freebie Star May 4, 2016 at 10:33 am

No, it is not a scam. First of all, a freebie cannot fit the definition of the word “scam”. Secondly, this offer has run for some time with over 45 people getting their freebie from this site alone. If you were dropped by them, you must have tried to do something contrary to their instructions, like trying to get more than one freebie in a given year, not meeting the age requirements, or something else. I am sorry it didn’t work for you.

6. Reply
    Mr King April 27, 2016 at 7:24 pm

My razor arrived yesterdya, got about £25 worth of extras too including a cute bag to keep razor dry. Nice extras thanks Jonnie

1 2 3