100% Free Razor

Deal Score+45

Welcome to Free Razor. Our website offers UK users totally FREE Razors. From Gillette & Wilkinson Sword. Follow three very easy steps. 23 models to choose from.  Relaunched in July and better than ever!

Free Razor offers customers the chance to claim a totally free Gillette Fusion, Gillette Venus or Gillette Fusion Pro Styler razor (women’s or men’s version). The customer needs to register, complete an offer and refer a friend, they then receive a totally free razor free of charge with free delivery.

Now– new models added.   With a different email address, you may qualify even if you already got one freebie.  Offer available in UK. Over 18’s only.

Get Free Razor

9.3 Total Score
Gillette Free Razor

Gillette is giving one of twenty-three Gillette or Wilkinson Sword razors to qualified applicants.

Quality
Value
Cost of Accessories
8.5
Comfort of Shave
9.5
User Rating: 4.8 (1 votes)
Free

30 Comments
  1. Reply
    Jill June 28, 2017 at 4:35 am

imeppl36

Was your site involved in any of the recent hacking, have you lost any details of your members, I know many sites are under attack, before I join the newsletter, I want to know.

Freebie Star June 28, 2017 at 10:35 am

We have had no problems and regard security very highly. All the information we get is held internally and never shared with anyone.

2. Reply
    John Taylor June 27, 2017 at 8:56 pm

Received razor but freebies are junk!

Received the razor, top deal, cheers for this, also got a free razor bag and safety latch, although, that broke.

Freebie Star June 28, 2017 at 10:42 am

I am glad you got the free razor you requested.

3. Reply
    Neil June 27, 2017 at 6:55 pm

Wont cum

Totally not doing this like this is ever going to arrive, if it’s too good to be true, it is – Don’t sign up, you will get nothing but same I bet

Freebie Star June 28, 2017 at 10:41 am

We have run this promotion for a couple years. You should check it out before dissing it.

4. Reply
    mahir June 27, 2017 at 6:18 pm

can you think it will arrive

i currently shaving with a electric shaver last time i tried to shave with any blade it left my face with many cuts and not done sinse i was 18 but i tried a new blade this year and the blade from this site kepton falling off the handle i am not impressed i emailed the customer service who sent me a replacement head and i emailed them bakck asking for more blades they said they would send me more which they did i received but am still in two minds so i asked for more blades but they refused so its not really a good offer as they wont send you more free blades now they want me to pay. back to free shaves for me

Freebie Star June 28, 2017 at 10:41 am

The offer does not include additional blades. You got the free razor you requested and more. Did you think they were going to supply you with freebies for the rest of your life?

5. Reply
    Sam July 20, 2016 at 8:37 am

I was an electric shaver man before!

Users who have LIKED this comment:

6. Reply
    danny May 29, 2016 at 3:27 am

Its free but if I could give 0 I would

it started well, being free and I would say I was excited. I received a good freebie package but the reason it’s free is clear. the blades last one shave on reasonable stubble, the shave isn’t as good as mach3 and the replacement of blades is shocking high.

It’s ok for the freebie, wouldn’t use again, back to electric shave for me

1 2 3