Are you brave enough to get up close and personal with dinosaurs? See dinosaurs come to life in London! Take a Jurassic walk through this unmissable prehistoric experience this Easter and be transported back to a time when lizards ruled the earth. 30 dinosaurs are being let loose for a fascinating and educational day out for families.
• Packed full of impressive installations of animated dinosaurs with electronic moving parts and roaring sound effects it’s a (pre)historic event.
• Diplodocus heads will poke 16 metres above the ground, amongst the tree canopy as Triceratops escort their young through the bushes beneath.
• Remember you’re never far from the King – the Tyrannosaurus Rex, stands 18 metres from head to tail
• After an exciting trek pick up your brushes and become budding archaeologists in the Excavation Scene
• Designed by Weli Creative – the team behind the Magical Lantern Festival
See all of the wonderful family ideas and goodies (besides this one) at Little Bird.